Sales & Service
Installation, Replacement & Repair
Door Glass & Regulator
Auto Glass For Less
7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
7 Days a Week
Our service area Dallas and suburbs include Dallas, Addison, Plano, Frisco, Denton, Aubrey, Arlington, Garland, Allan, McKinney, Irving, Carrollton, Mesquite, Colony,
Coppell, lucas, Littel Elm, Lewisville, Murphy, Plano, Parker, Rowlett, Grand Prairie, Duncanville, Sachse,Denton, Desoto, Prosper, Cellina, Anna, Euless, Grapevine, Richardson, Wylie,
check for more cities service area Vehicle, Car, Van, Truck, SUV, Tint,
Get up to %100 off your deductible
Fast, Safe & most Affordable Service
At Auto Glass For Less, we are committed to get you back on the read as
safe and soon as possible. Our team of professionals with accesses to the
largest inventor of automobile glass in DFW can take care of majority of jobs
with in few hours of your call
(972) 51- GLASS
4 5 2 7 7
Call Service Center
24 / 7
With the great inventory of Foreign or Domestic, Car Van Truck
or SUV, New or Classic, Electric or Manual, Temperd or
Laminated Clear tint or Dark tint, we have the part and will
service your vehicle window in no time.
Our Mobile Service Unite will be at you place to clean up and
replace your door window with no extra charge to you.
Let us know if you need a tint on your window. We will provide
you with the nearest and the best Professionals reasonably priced.
If your window is not broken but it is not working properly or has
fallen into the door, Call us and we have the answer for you.
For price quote and availability please call
Free Mobile Service
(214) 682-9699 (972) 516-6660 (214)727-8668
Garland Plano Grand Prairie
A brief note on how to Replace a door Window.
1. Use gloves and a Vacuum to clean up your work area from broken glass.
2. Use the vehicle manual to remove the door panel.
3. Remove the speaker and plastic cover to access inside your door.
4. Use a long wire like radio antenna to clear inside the Chanel which glass moves.
5. Use Vacuum to clean inside your door from all broken glass.
6. Move down the regulator to a place where you see the attachments.
7. Remove the Attachments ( some windows require to break the rebut ).
8. Move the regulator all the way down.
10. Place in the window into the door.
11. Make sure the window can move freely.
12. Move regulator to the position to attach the glass and tie the glass(Special Urethane may
13. Use power window to move the glass and refer to vehicle manual for reset if it's needed
14. Replace the speaker and replace the door panel.